Thursday, February 21, 2008

7 Things About Me

Okay, Angela tagged me (at least I think it's me) to tell 7 things about myself so I'm going to try and think of the weirdest, funniest, or most suprising.

1. I love cheesy teenie bopper movies. Yep, High School Musical, A Cinderella Story, Princess Diaries. The latest? Enchanted. It's great!


2. I am a HUGE fan of UFC. Yes, that's Ultimate Fighting...in the Octagon. My favorite fighter is George St. Pierre. I like Matt Hughes too. He is a committed Christian. If I had been a man, this is what I would do. I'm dying to get my first Affliction T-shirt but it's hard to find one without a skull. I'm totally serious. Amy L. can vouch for me.


3. When it comes to my kids I can handle anything. Poop, throwup, whatever, it doesn't bother me. What gives me the heebie jeebies and gets my gag reflex going? Boogers. Even my own make me gag.


4. I LOVE super spicy food. Whenever I get Chinese food I always ask for the spiciest dish and ask for it EXTRA spicy. I love wasabi, jalepenos, all of it!


5. I was almost named Wendy. Can you picture me as Wendy?


6. In sixth grade I had the starring role in our school play...Alice in Wonderland. Yep, a brunette Alice. It was very confusing to the elementary population I think. I had to sing a solo and my voice cracked and everyone laughed. I'm still embarrased to this day.


7. I went to high school in New Jersey. Don't believe me? Check out the hair and acid wash.








Okay, that's seven. Amy L. and Leslie, I'm still waiting to read yours!

2 comments:

Susan said...

These are great, Tracy!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics and the facts! LOL!!!!